Microsoft has launched a new updated version of its Bing search app for Apple’s devices, which includes the iPhone and iPod Touch.
The new Bing 1.3 app, which rivals the Google Mobile app for iPhone, is packed with search, travel, and map features. The Bing Travel feature called Price Predicator, which will allow iPhone users to check out top deals in their home airport and look for last minute and weekend deals and prices.
Some of the notable features of the app are the following:
- Allowed users to view an interactive Deals calender, that allows them to see on what dates are the prices available.
- Provided flight status updates to check if the flight is on time.
- Enhanced traffic information, business listings, pushpins, labels, etc.
- Developed appearance, larger font size corresponding to larger roads and incorporated neighborhood labels so users can easily identify and convey locations in cities.
- View nearby locations in Maps
- Allowed users to simultaneously utilize the map view and the list view on the map.
The Bing app is now available for download in Apple’s App Store.